Take 4 lb. tomatoes, 2 lb. onions, few chillies, 2 teaspoonfuls mixed spice, 2 ½ tablespoonfuls salt, ¾ bottle vinegar, 1 cupful sultanas, 1 cupful raisins, 1 cupful currants, half a teaspoonful cayenne pepper, 2 lb. brown sugar, 1 teaspoonful white pepper, and a little garlic. Mince together 3 lb. tomatoes, onions, and garlic; chop up the rest of the tomatoes. Mix all the ingredients well, and boil until its is well thickened. A few apples minced improves it. The quantity makes six large bottles.
Incoming search terms:
- Old-Fashioned Tomato Relish Recipes
- old fashioned tomato relish recipes
- old fashioned tomato relish recipe
- Old-Fashioned Tomato Relish Recipe
- old fashioned tomato relish